Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Recent News

I wrote a book (a short one) a couple of years ago about what happened to me.  In the last couple of weeks I've gone back to it, added some new content, completely reworked the beginning and ending, and really made the thing much better as a whole.  So that's why no poems lately.  It can be found here:
http://www.amazon.com/Side-Effects-ebook/dp/B00FF0X06Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1380149272&sr=1-1&keywords=side+effects+greg+thomas

I'm thinking of shifting away from poems for a few reasons that I've mentioned before.  I'm no longer challenged and I've generally run out of ideas.  I'm thinking about shifting to short stories, or maybe even essays.  Possibly even do something as a weekly serial.  Since I've been working on that book, I haven't had time to decide yet.

No comments: