Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Recent Activity

I haven't posted anything in a while.  After finishing my last short story, I got a copy of Rosetta Stone and really sank my teeth into it.  Starting in April, I will be babysitting at least one day less than I currently am, so I hope to start a new short story about aliens coming to Earth as missionaries, with, "gods," that ask for tribute in return for, "miracles."  I haven't hammered out details yet, but I hope to write it in an interview/documentary fiction style something like World War Z (the book, not the movie).

I may have a chance to do some book promoting at an event in May.  If this is a go, I'll post something here about it.

So to recap: don't expect much here until April, when I'll have a little more free time and will try to get back at it.

No comments: